Transportation & Stormwater Development Standards
On July 25, 2017 the Board of County Commissioners issued a written directive regarding the importance of complete submittals and certifications associated with development within Douglas County. Douglas County is committed to facilitating and maintaining a cooperative partnership with applicants and their engineering and design professionals such that plan review and acceptance of improvements is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
On this page you'll find the reference material and links to aid applicants and designers during the preparation of plans, reports and supporting materials.
This information is not intended to replace selection of design professionals with specific knowledge related to the applicable area of design, nor is it intended to replace utilization of and reference to the full sections of Douglas County Code and adopted references as required to prepare complete and accurate submittals.
Call Before You Dig
Stormwater Management Manual
Work in Right-of-Way
Access to County Right-of-Way
Adopt a County Road
Interested in adopting a county road
Overweight and Oversized Vehicles
Special Motor Vehicle Permit (Haul Roads with Emergency Load Limits
Special Motor Vehicle Permit for Oversize/Overweight
Oversize Loads and Permits - Legal Dimensions (PDF)
- 2014 Road Standards (PDF)
- Douglas County Code Title 12 - Portions Related to Submittals and Reviews (PDF)
- Douglas County Drainage Report Guidelines (PDF)
- Douglas County Plan Preparation Guidelines (PDF)
- SWMMEW Checklists: Basin Maps, Construction Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan, Stormwater Construction Plans (PDF)
- SWMMEW: Step by Step Procedures for Preparation of Stormwater Site Plans (PDF)