NOVEMBER 8, 2022 GENERAL ELECTION
- Election Date: November 8, 2022
- Ballots Mailed: Ballots will be mailed by October 18, 2022
- L&A Certification: October 4, 2022, 2:00 PM
- Election Canvassing: November 22, 2022, 1:00 PM
- Election Certification: November 29, 2022, 1:00 PM
- Monday, October 31st - Deadline to receive new registrations and voter updates online and by mail for the November 8, 2022 General Election.
- Tuesday, November 8th - 8:00 PM deadline for in-person registration and voter updates for the November 8, 2022 General Election. Register in-person at a Voter Service Center.
- Online Voters Guide
- Sample Ballot (PDF)
- Ballot Resolutions
- Hospital District No. 2:
- Eastmont School District No. 206:
- Ephrata School District No. 165/55J :
- Grand Coulee Dam School District No. 301J
- City of Bridgeport
- Cemetery District No. 2
- Douglas County Voters' Pamphlet
- Notice of Election
Ballot Return Report
This report includes the current number of registered voters and the number of ballots returned by district.
ADA Compliant In Person Voting
- An ADA Compliant Touch Screen Voting Device is available for use at the Douglas County Elections Office through Election Day.
- These devices can display larger type or can provide an audio ballot to assist with visual or cognitive issues.
- Voters can cast their ballot by using a select wheel or tactile button options. The equipment also supports a limited number of assistive switches, like foot pedals or sip and puff devices.
- Election Night Results PDF
- Election Results
- Reconciliation Report