Things you will need to have and know about to apply for a Marriage License.
- Valid Identification.
- Social Security Number. If you do not have a Social Security Number there is a place to sign.
- Mother’s maiden name and place of birth. (State or Country)
- Father’s name and place of birth. (State or Country)
- The cost of the Marriage license is $55.00 payable in cash or check.
- Washington State has a three (3) day waiting period after you obtain your License, before you may complete the marriage. The application is valid for sixty (60) days after it is recorded in the Auditor’s office.
- The recording office is open from 8:30am to 4:00pm daily. We request you be here by 3:30pm as the process takes a little time to complete.