Superior Court hears proceedings involving felony criminal, domestic relations, civil disputes, and adoption cases. In addition to these responsibilities, the court provides probation services, and processes arrest and search warrants.
Superior Court Schedule
- Criminal Calendar at 10:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Video hearings at 10:00 a.m.
- Domestic violence hearings at 1:00 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Tuesdays
- Truancies at 3:00 p.m. (District Court in East Wenatchee)
- 2nd and 4th Tuesdays
- Civil Calendar at 1:30 p.m. (in Waterville)
- 3rd Tuesdays
- Limited Civil Calendar at 1:00 p.m. (District Court in East Wenatchee)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, (and 5th if applicable) Juvenile Calendar at 9:00a.m.
- 4th Wednesday
- Dependency Calendar at 10:00 a.m.
- 2nd and 4th Thursdays
- Criminal Trials at 9:00 a.m.
To obtain a special setting, contact the Court Administrator, Jo Jackson, at (509) 745-9063.
A COURT REPORTER WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR ANY MATTER SCHEDULED ON ANY CALENDAR. ALL MATTERS WILL BE DIGITALLY AUDIO RECORDED.