Douglas County Web Map Application
The Douglas County GIS Department is pleased to announce that our interactive web map for Douglas County includes parcel ownerships, roads, cities & towns, the digital Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM), soils, planning layers, a few special district boundaries, voting precincts, townships & sections, water features, and aerial photos.
Search for any of the following:
- County’s11-digit parcel numbers;
- by owner last name to find all of the properties owned by that person or entity;
- situs/building address;
- street name; or,
- voting precinct.
If you have questions, you can...
- Stop by our office at 140 19TH Street NW, at the Public Services Building in East Wenatchee
- Call Todd Wilson, GIS Coordinator, or Amanda Taub, GIS Analyst, at (509) 884-7173
- E-mail either Todd Wilson or Amanda Taub.
DISCLAIMER: The Douglas County mapping application is intended for general informational use only. Douglas County makes no representations regarding the completeness or accuracy of the mapping information provided through this application, including information regarding parcel numbers, boundaries and location. Further, roads depicted may not be improved or open to public use as county roads. In order to verify completeness and accuracy of information, the official records for plats and surveys should be examined, the property should be physically inspected and a professional opinion should be obtained. Douglas County and its employees cannot issue opinions regarding the condition of title, legal description, physical condition and location of any properties or roads.
Click here to open the Interactive Map