Welcome to the official site of Douglas County, Washington!
McGinnis Canyon Road Project - Call for Bids
Constituents are now able to use their VISA, MasterCard and Discover credit cards for payment of application and permit fees at the Department of Transportation and Land Services. Payments must be made at the department’s reception counter. The payment service has been arranged through a third-party vendor also used by the Treasurer’s office, which charges a service fee of 2.55% or $3.95, whichever is greater.
Fancher Field Road and the section of Eastmont Avenue, north of Badger Mountain Road, to be closed from Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 until Summer 2013 due to road construction.
- "After the Fires" Information and Resources
Tips for Rangeland Seeding
Seeding Identification Guide
- Volunteer Commission and Board Application
- The Douglas County GIS Department is pleased to announce that our Road Atlas for Douglas County has been updated. Our Atlas includes roads, private parcel ownerships, public lands, airports, cities & towns, townships & sections, water features, special interest features such as public buildings, schools, & cemeteries, and some recreational features.
- For information about construction or development applications.
- Download and complete our Address Request Form if you need to change your property's address or obtain a new address (ie: for new construction).
For information about which County Commissioner District and Voting Precinct you reside in, check out our maps for Douglas County and the Greater East Wenatchee Area.
- Douglas County road maps are available for sale at the front counter of the Transportation & Land Services Building located in East Wenatchee. They are also available for free as a PDF on the TLS page under “Reference Maps”. Then click County Road Map or Greater East Wenatchee Area Roads Map.
- Parcel Search is available online.
Disclaimer: While this information is intended to be accurate, any manifest errors are unintentional and subject to correction. Please feel free to contact us about any errors you discover and we will try to correct them as soon as possible. Phone (509) 745-8521 or email the Assessor.
- Looking for information on our area? Visit the Chelan Douglas Trends website.
NOTE: As many of our maps are large, you might need to save them to your local computer, and then open and view them from there. To do this, right-click on the download link, you will see a popup window. Within this window, click on Save Target As (or Save Link As)... You will then see the 'Save As' window. Make sure to remember (or change) the location where the file will be saved on your local computer. You will need to be able to locate it once the download is complete in order to open and view it. Click on the Save button.